- 01-Feb-2017 to 02-May-2017 (EST)
- Division 28 - NSST
- Norfolk, VA, USA
- Part Time
$4.27 Health & Welfare
LB&B Associates Inc. is seeking a part-time U.S. Navy Ship Handling Scheduler for its contract to provide US Navy Navigational Seamanship Ship-Handling Training (NSST) in Norfolk, VA.
- Scheduler must have at least two (2) years scheduling experience for a similar environment and be able to work directly with ship's Training Officers to establish desired training schedules.
- Possess knowledge of various classes of U.S. Navy ships and dealing with Senior and Junior Officers involving some high pressure situations.
- Successful candidate will work part time (4 hours per day, 5 days per week) with work hours to be established by Norfolk NSST East Region Manager.
- Candidate must be skillful in the use of computers and Microsoft Office products and have the ability to learn the scheduling software quickly. Also must be able to work independently and interface with ship's personnel respectfully and professionally.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. is required.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and criminal background check. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background screening. Must have a valid driver's license and safe driving record within the past 36 months, as defined by Company policy.